My country Chile


Ok, this time I'll tell you about my country.
I was born and live in Chile.
This, they say, that is the last country in the world, located in South America along with Argentina and Peru, which are our neighboring countries.Throughout our territory along the Pacific Ocean in the west and the Andes to the east. I like a lot of my country; we have a great diversity of climate that makes us unique. Taking from the world's driest desert (Atacama Desert) in the north of the country, to lakes and ice in the South.
I am proud to be Chilean much. It's a beautiful country in many ways and although, like other countries, we have gone through major problems, both political and social, has always gone ahead. Chile is a country that stands out internationally for its vast landscapes and, on the other hand, by the Nobel prizes received by two great poets, such as Gabriela Mistral and Pablo Neruda.
However, what gives me great pride is the issue of 11 September 1973, date on which the military coup occurred. Besides, I'm not proud of the fact that Chileans consider us thieves internationally (mainly in Europe), as this bad reputation that we have created a few compatriots, we closed the door on several occasions.

Finally, I only need to highlight the most important day of the year for all Chileans. On September 18th, the day on which the birthday of our country (since 1910). This date is celebrated with “bells and whistles” and is highly anticipated, both for their meals, typical dances and games.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment